Some quick facts about thyssenkrupp Infrastructure:
- thyssenkrupp Infrastructure was established in 2008 when ThyssenKrupp, the 200 year old steel and machinery manufacturer, bought Steelcom.
- We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of ThyssenKrupp Bautechnik GmbH, one of the world’s leading integrated suppliers of marine and civil engineering solutions for decades.
- We provide the highest quality machinery, equipment and services for steel piling projects in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
- thyssenkrupp Infrastructureis Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of specialized marine and civil engineering equipment, that includes sale and hire of steel sheet piling sections and accessories plus the related piling equipment.
- With offices, large storage and maintenance facilities available within Australia and New Zealand, thyssenkrupp Infrastructure offer immediate delivery for many of the world’s best brands in pile driving and foundation equipment.
As the integrated supplier of all steel piling needs for Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific, our mission is to continue to supply latest technology and the highest quality products and service to our customers.
We offer steel sheet pile U & Z sections, combined steel sheet piles, pipe and H-piles, piling equipment & accessories, anchor systems and trench.
In addition, trench shoring and demolition systems including concrete pile breakers complete the package making thyssenkrupp Infrastructure the one-stop-shop for all your piling needs.
Our customers are backed by a team of dedicated sales and engineering professionals with extensive experience and pride themselves on client support before, during and after each project, making thyssenkrupp Infrastructure the preferred partner in steel sheet piling.
- piling sections,
- machinery and equipment and
- provide our customers with all-inclusive service:
- flood protection systems
- hire and
- instalment purchase of sheet piling,
- drilling and
- press equipment,
- anchor systems and
- trench shoring systems
ThyssenKrupp GfT Bautechnik is the partner of choice for building owners, engineers and building contractors.