Muller Excavator Mounted Vibro Hammers
Excavator-mounted vibrators are fitted to the excavator stick by means of a connecting attachment. We offer attachments matched to your excavator. A rotary joint allows easy alignment of the vibrator with the piling. The high-strength rotary joint allows additional forces to be applied from the excavator to the vibrator, boosting driving performance.
The vibrator is operated by the excavator “tilt stick” control or additional excavator hydraulic valving. The vibrator is connected to the boom’s hydraulic connections by two hoses. A third hose, the leak oil line, completes the simple hydraulic connection.
Integrated in the vibrator is a control system that ensures that when the control lever in the excavator is swung out a clamp grips the pile firmly and then holds the clamping force constant at the required level. A governor limits rpm to the maximum allowed level – irrespective of the oil flow supplied by the excavator – and thus ensures longer vibrator life.
- For general driving, extracting and compacting work
- Modified version for tube driving (MS-4 HFB, MS-6 HFB, MS-7 HFB)
- Working in sensitive or inner-city areas with the resonance-free starting and stopping vibrators MS-5 HFBV and MS-8 HFBV
- MS-1 HFB for use with plastic and wooden piles
- The units are robust, easy to handle, quiet and universal in use.
- All vibrators fitted with a safety circuit
- High push/pull forces increase driving performance
- Extremely low height allows driving of long piles
- All jaws can be rotated 90° to allow face working
- Double jaws can be fitted for tube driving
- Simple mounting with three hoses
- Simple operation with one lever
- Long life