WADIT® is a globally used sheet pile interlock sealant that is proven in both tropical and arctic conditions.
WADIT® is made using natural, sustainable raw materials and can therefore be used in direct contact with drinking water in compliance with the LGA/Nuremberg.
WADIT® is non toxic and contains no harmful substances.
Interlock Sealant Applications
- Temporary & permanent sheet pile wall constructions
- Building trenches in soil with a high ground water level
- Casting the sheet pile wall interlock to prevent the ingress of soil components and the seizing of the piles during the driving process that this involves
- Sheet pile wall constructions in soil types with ground water and a low content of fine particles and with unsuitable particle size distribution
- Reduction of interlock friction
- Encapsulation of contaminated soil areas
- Dam renovation work
- Sealing river banks
- Delimitation of underground water masses in water protection areas
- Sealing work on concrete and steel parts.
LARSSEN, HOESCH and straight web sections have their own distinctive interlock designs.